Stress takes a toll on your body, mind and soul and manifests in some crazy-and unhealthy ways. There’s no debating that we’ve been living through some stressful times lately. Maybe you need to tamp down the stress monster within by treating yourself to a spa experience?
At Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach we understand there are all kinds of ways people cope with the stressors in their lives; some healthy and some not so healthy. We want to help you understand the healthy ways to deal with what’s bugging you and recognize the signs that you need a Cinzia Spa Signature Experience intervention.
6 Signs You Need to Schedule a Cinzia Spa Signature Experience
Stress manifests itself in many different ways. You may become weepy, angry for no real reason or notice your skin is a mess. Before you run out of tissue or concealer or do damage to your relationship, learn to recognize when you need a break. A day at the spa does wonders for your stress level and your overall health. A Signature Cinzia Spa Experience isn’t just for you. Your friends, loved ones, co-workers, and your favorite barista will all be happy with the relaxed and glowing new you.
● Your Skin is Less Than Glowing: Elevated stress levels can take a toll on your entire system. More often than not it shows on your face. You may experience breakouts that haven’t plagued you in years, or your eyes are puffy, your skin tone is sallow and you can’t seem to hide those dark circles anymore. If an acquaintance has inquired about your health due to your exhausted and spent appearance, it’s time you schedule a facial. Not only will a rejuvenating facial do wonders for your complexion, it will provide a confidence boost and relax your spirit.
● You Lashed Out at A Stranger: This isn’t only unkind but these days lashing out at a stranger is dangerous. Everyone seems to be on edge, so it’s understandable that you feel like a match head, but it isn’t necessary to take out your stress on the coffee shop barista. A bit of pampering is in order so set aside a spa day as a form of self care. Our Island Escape or Ultimate Zen rituals will restore your calm. Even a signature experience from our Express Menu will help you keep a lid on your anger.
● Your Shoulders and Back Feel Tight: If you find yourself so hunched over your earrings are touching your shoulders, you may need a spa intervention. Tension and stress often manifest in tight sore muscles, especially if you work at a computer the majority of your day. Unfurl those tight muscles and set your earrings free when you schedule a Deep Tissue Therapy Massage. We even have an upper body refresher Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage you can schedule on your lunch hour.
● You’re Experiencing Daily Headaches: Pain is always an indicator something isn’t quite right in your body. Let our massage therapists work their magic to balance your energy flow and restore your central nervous system to it’s unstressed best level. We offer a variety of pleasurable massages to ease your body, mind and spirit. A favorite is our Himalayan Salt Stone massage. Let the warm stones ease the tension in your back, neck and shoulders. Feel your tendons relax and the pain on your head drift away with your stress.
● You Can’t Remember the Last Time You Saw Your BFF: Sometimes all we need is a good gab and vent session with our favorite person. It’s the best therapy in the world. When you combine time with your bestie with a spa day, there’s nothing more relaxing. Grab your buddy and schedule a Hydrafacial or a Signature Cinzia Massage. Add on a scalp treatment, throw in a mani-pedi and some time in our Himalayan Salt Suite. You and your BFF will leave feeling brand new.
● You’ve Been Biting Your Nails: Nail-biting is one of the most common signs you’re under stress. Not only is it a sign you need a break but nails that are raw, rough and unhealthy from biting need to be tended to. While our classic manicures are amazing and leave your hands and nails looking their most beautiful, our Tropical Manicure uses the secrets of the islands to restore and revitalize the appearance and health of your hands and nails. For hands that are showing the signs of aging, we recommend our Signature Anti-Aging Manicure. It’s an ultra-hydrating hand treatment that promotes healthy nail growth while defying the signs of aging.
Get The Jump on Stress in Your Life With A Cinzia Spa Signature Experience
Your health is everything and those who depend on you need you to be your healthiest, best self. Don’t let stress get ahead of you. If you’re sensing any of these signs, or you feel your stress meter is in the red zone then contact Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach today. You need a Cinzia Signature Experience ASAP!