Whether your guy is the “dad who has everything” or you have an endless list of gift options with which to celebrate the dad in your life, a massage in Myrtle Beach is always a welcome and deeply appreciated holiday gift for dads of any age. In fact, with all the benefits that come from a therapeutic massage, you could say it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Massage is often considered the ideal holiday gift for moms, sisters, grandmas, aunts and BFFs, but it’s not typically at the top of your list for dad-or the other guys in your life. Bump those ties, tools, and golf shirts down a notch and take a look at why you need to give dad the gift of massage this year.
How Massage Benefits Your Number One Guy
Your dad is your number one guy. He taught you all the important things in life-how to ride a bike, throw a ball, appreciate a good joke-and made you the amazing person you are today. While massage may not be the first holiday gift idea that crosses your mind, it’s a gift that’s sure to please dear old dad. Here are just a few of the ways dad will benefit from the gift of massage.
● Massage Soothes Sore Muscles: Whether it's the effects of a day’s worth of yard work, wrestling with his littles, or grand littles, or the stress of driving in traffic, muscle tension and overuse takes a toll. Help dad ease the pain of muscle soreness and tension through the gift of massage. Our therapeutic massage offers the right amount of muscle-loosening pressure to ease the pain of tight, sore and stressed-out muscles in the neck, back, legs and arms. Your dad or any other guy in your life, will notice relief right away and the lasting effects for days to come.
● The Gift of Massage Improves His Mood: Dads, like the rest of us, sometimes feel the weight of the world has settled on their shoulders. Ongoing stress, or just a difficult few days alter dad’s mood just like anybody else. Massage not only soothes tired, aching muscles but it releases serotonin and oxytocin, those feel-good hormones, and massage lowers cortisol, the stress hormone. All good things.
● Massage Lowers Blood Pressure: High blood pressure is a chronic condition that puts you at risk for many cardiovascular health problems, such as heart attack and stroke. Regular massage therapy has been proven to lower blood pressure.
● Massage Improves His Golf Game: OK maybe we’re stretching that a bit. Massage can help your dad loosen up, improve his range of motion, and keep him the game for longer periods of time. By relieving tension in the joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons, and improving circulation to those areas, your dad will experience greater flexibility which will improve his physical performance.
● Massage Improves Overall Health for Dad: Painful conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis and carpal tunnel are relieved by therapeutic massage. If your dad is in tip top physical condition his health will still benefit through improved immunity. Massage detoxifies the body by circulating the flow of the lymphatic system, where toxins are typically present. Additionally, the above-mentioned feel good hormones that are activated can lessen depression and anxiety, improve sleep and aid in all functions of the body.
● Lower Dad’s Stress With Massage: We all know the devastating toll stress takes on the body. From chronic conditions to very serious disease stress plays a role. Regular massage helps to alleviate the effects of stress on the body. Your dad will also benefit from the positive feeling he gets from massage’s ability to lower cortisol and raise serotonin and oxytocin. Dad will feel better, be healthier and ready to resume his role as Superman for his family!
Give Your Dad An Experience
So show dad you want the best for him with a 50 or 70 minute massage. Include any of the add-ons from our menu and give dad the gift of massage this holiday season with next level perks. For all your dad means to you, for all he does, give dad the gift of massage and let him be pampered for a change.
Now that you know all the beneficial effects of therapeutic massage, what are you waiting for? Whether he’s never experienced massage, or he’s a big fan, give your dad the gift of massage and there’s no doubt he’ll be thrilled. Contact the Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach to find out more about our Gentlemen’s Massage and all the services we offer that are tailor-made for your favorite guy, or purchase a holiday gift card and let him choose a treatment himself.