At Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach, we help you ease into your new fall routine. With fall-friendly spa treatments to indulge your skin and soothing massages to help release the tension and stress taking its toll on your body, here are some suggestions to start your new autumn routine off on the right foot.
Each season at Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach, we debut a new set of specials to help welcome the season and prepare your body for the change in weather. This fall, we encourage you to experience our new Fall Features, available for a limited time. This fall’s treatments include:
- The Farmhouse Fresh Melt Ritual is a massage and body exfoliation ritual that uses Farmhouse Fresh Brandy Pear Sea Salt Scrub and Farmhouse Fresh Harvest Moon Dip to help reduce stress and melt your cares away!
- The Signature Facial With Farmhouse Fresh Pumpkin Mask is a delight for the skin and the senses. That includes a personalized skincare consultation and a soothing treatment using Farmhouse Fresh Pumpkin mask to get you into the fall spirit. Pumpkin-based treatments have been shown to protect the skin from UV damage and even detoxify the pores.
- The Signature Pedicure With Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Treatment is a honey of a ritual that begins with our Farmhouse Fresh Crisp Champagne Fizzer Soak Ball and ends with a moisture boost with Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze.
All that summer sun can take its toll on your skin, especially the delicate skin on your face. Soothe and undo some of that summer sun damage with a relaxing spa facial from Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach. Some of our best fall-friendly facials include:
- The Sea C Spa Facial is a soothing treatment that uses vitamin C, indigenous seaweed, and coral patches to improve the look of aging skin.
- The Shine Bright Like A Diamond Microdermabrasion helps to exfoliate the skin and is perfect for reducing the appearance of sun damage.
- The Oxygenating Facial will help clear your complexion and is perfect for fatigued or stressed skin. Hydrafacial
At Cinzia Spa, we are one of the few Spas to offer the Hydrofacial in Myrtle Beach. Hydrofacials can address a number of skincare concerns, including dry skin, acne, enlarged pores, and visible signs of aging. Your skin can benefit from the following Hydrafacial options, including:
- The Classic Hydrafacial is a popular treatment that includes exfoliation, extraction, and hydration to help slough off the damage from exposure to the summer sun.
- The Signature Hydrafacial resurfaces the skin through cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and a boost of hydration for the hands, arms, and decollete.
- The Deluxe Hydrafacial, which includes all the benefits of the Signature Hydrafacial, uses red and blue LED light therapy for the hands, arms, and decollete.
- The Platinum Hydrafacial is a detoxifying treatment that includes lymphatic drainage, deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and a boost of hydration. The treatment concludes with red and blue LED light therapy to reduce the visible signs of aging.
Whether you’ve got a brand new routine or your skin feels dull and weathered from a summer spent outdoors, these facial care treatments will help exfoliate, boost moisture, and get your skin in shape for the fall season.
If you’re ready to put your best face forward, please contact Cinzia Spa in Myrtle Beach today!